– #EUelections2019 : a diverse European Parliament
– Irish people vote for the legalisation of abortion
– Conscription in the European Union
– Brexit: a summary of the situation (Part 2)
– Brexit: a summary of the situation (Part 1)
– A brief insight into Euromyths
– The Rule of Law recommendation addressed to Poland
– EU’s way of combating hate speech online
– EU-China friendship
– EU and the Turkish case
– Substance of the Venice Commission
– Multilingual Europe
– The Incessant Spanish Political Crisis
– Commission starts rule of law debate
– Blue or White-Red?
– Polish Parliamentary Elections seen through Western European Countries’ Eyes
– Poland vs European Union
– The role of „soft power” in shaping EU’s external image
– Cultural dimension of the European integration
– Donald Tusk – 11 months in office
– Discovering the Universe
– Fighting a losing battle or taking a long view? – The Migration issue and what we can do
– European Youth Guarantee – a solution to counter youth unemployment?
– Digital Single Market – dream that may come true
– ECJ: no legal basis for biometric data in ID cards
– Let’s celebrate!
– 10 years of FRONTEX in the Schengen area
– The beginning of the end for roaming
– The future of personal data protection in the EU – should we be afraid of it?
– I am the European Ombudsman – how can I help?
– European Commission at work
– Obese means disabled?
– Eastern Partnership – the past and the present
– Sky under control
– The EU accession to the European Convention on Human Rights – one step back
– Welcome to Eurozone, Lithuania!
– Opportunities – so what we, young people, can receive from European Union?
– Ukraine: At the beginning of a long journey
– Donald Tusk: Quick look on the new EU leader
– ECJ about ‘benefit tourism’. Historical ruling?
– Foreign Policy of the EU – who’s in charge?
– The European Council in brief
– Scotland decides
– EU top jobs- taken!
– Be creative with European Union!
– High Level EU Meeting – supporting Ukrainian reforms
– EU documents access- finally real thing?
– ‘Right to be forgotten’ – Google case
– In view of May elections: European Parliament explained
– Ten years like one day
– Celebration of 10 years membership in the European Union
– From the Energy Union, to (possibly) better Europe?
– Say goodbye to roaming
– Greatness of a tiny Europe
– From the Lisbon Strategy to Europe 2020
– Ukraine – from temporary success to further tensions
– Roots of primacy of the EU law over the laws of Member States
– Bulgaria: towards the better?
– A successful euro changeover in Latvia
– EU Funds – how, for what, for whom?
– EU and the film industry
– Member State not obedient to EU law? – a few words about financial sanctions
– What is the European Social Fund?
– Dublin II Regulation, readmission and human rights protection – M.S.S. vs Belgium and Greece
– Great Britain in mourning – who was Margaret Thatcher?
– The EU Emissions Trading System- the climate goals vs. competitiveness
– Regulation of electronic cigarettes at the European level
– Member States dilemma – EU policies and national projections
– JOB FAIRS: deceptive and false hopes or a real chance to find a job?
– Why Poles do not want to be in euro zone?
– 11 March 2013: The Day of Smiling Rabbits
– Challenges of further enlargement in front of the European Union
– Women’s sexual exploitation in the Syrian civil war
– Relationship between Poland and Germany – once and now
– Who will be the winner? – Czech presidential election
– Fighting for justice – The 11th Assembly of States Parties of the International Criminal Court
– Erasmus… too young to die…
– Battle for budget
– Immigrants: France vs. Germany
– Euro: survival or collapse
– The Euro Crisis- endless story
– Wearing hijab in France – what is the problem?
– Muslims as voters?
– NIRVA (Network Italiano Ritorno Volontario Assistito) and the programs of voluntary return for Albanians citizens
– Black PR against Islam in Polish media. Is this a real threat or just another example of incompetence of polish journalists?
– Working at the United Nations ad hoc International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia – an interview with Dr Silvia D’Ascoli
– Learning about the EU from the inside: Interviews with EU trainees #3
– Learning about the EU from the inside: Interviews with EU trainees #2
– Learning about the EU from the inside: Interviews with EU trainees #1
– Working in the Court of Justice of the European Union: An interview with Angela Rogner
– “The world does not end only at what we see”: an interview with Prof. Bogusław Marek
– Towards a research career? An interview with Dr Tatiana Coutto
– Working in the European Commission – an interview with Jindrich Kloub
– Innovations: a lesson from South Africa
– Incredible Young Scientists
– Coming back to the European Parliament #2
– Coming back to the European Parliament #1
– #EYE2018 : Participating in the European Youth Event
– 45th edition of the Summer School of Polish Language and Culture at the John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin
– „The future of the EU in the face of Brexit, migration crisis and the hostile policy of Russia” presentation by Jerzy Buzek
– European Youth Event 2016 #2
– European Youth Event 2016 #1
– Personal Democracy Forum (Poland 2015) – My Country. Open. Digital. Civic
– ‘Sanctions and Russia’ – report and debate
– Innovation Convention 2014 #Part II
– Innovation Convention 2014 #Part I
– European Weekend School 2012
EU Careers Student Ambassador
– EU Careers Student Ambassador (December 2016)
– EU Careers Student Ambassador – December (December 2015)
– EU Careers Student Ambassador – November (November 2015)
– EU Careers Student Ambassador – October (October 2015)
European Studies & EUROpens Blog
– Next stop: John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin – European Studies! #3
– Next stop: John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin – European Studies! #2
– Next stop: John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin – European Studies! #1
– Writing Competition – Results!
– Writing Competition – „Find it! Like it! Write it!”
– We really enjoyed our time in Brussels! 🙂
– All the best for Christmas!
– EUROpens Blog is back!
– Just take a look…
– We wish you a Merry Christmas! 🙂